Thursday, September 2, 2010

L is for... Laundry Room Re-do!

I know I really got you all excited for something not so exciting... But I'm pleased as punch with how it all came together... This is my finished little lovely laundry label... for those of us who forget how the laundering process goes...



And this is my cute soap container (also labeled for the un-laundry-inclined)... And a big ol' jar for clothespins (yes- I know, I have never used a clothespin in my life, but the perfect thing to tie it all together)... and a big ol' penny jar- for the lost and unclaimed laundry change.



There is also a wicker basket for all my dryer sheets, spot removers, etc...



The shelf is actually very big, and still looks a little on the empty side- however I don't doubt that I can manage to fill it up with something :) But I would welcome any other ideas you might have...

P.S- I got the big soap jar from my friendly neighborhood Target, and the basket (1 in a set of 4) for 6 buckaroos at Ross (Love Ross), and no I don't have cute, fun, girly handwriting- that would be my new best friend Fonts for Peas website (Pea Double N Jenn)... love it- I use it for EVERYTHING... I will put up a link in my "I'm a fan" section.

P.S.S- (if there is such a thing as P.S.S) the title of this post is somewhat misleading, I actually didn't "redo" anything, because previously I didn't have a laundry room, so I must apologize for not having a "before and after"... however I'm not changing the title- I like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment