Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I is for... Inspiration!

While making a very big effort to organize my craft room, I came across my art portfolio... I love art, wait... let me clarify, I love drawing, coloring, painting, sculpting etc... however I don't love learning about art history, going to art museums, and I have never thought naked people in any way, shape, or form is art... I apologize if this offends you... anyway- I haven't really taken the time since I've been married to continue with my art, which made me sad...(or maybe it's because my cousin always called me a freak when I showed her my drawings (yes you Whit)... I'm sure you meant it in a very endearing way...) I really don't want to lose this talent... So here's to getting inspired! ....









Who knew cleaning out a closet could be inspiring... What is something you've done that gives you inspiration?... And just a little f.y.i - the close up pictures were of ink stipple, and prisma-color drawings :)

2 comments:

  1. You should frame a few and hang them up. People pay big bucks for art like that. Keep up your talent!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... I did not! you freak! haha jk. I don't remember that but I do apologize. It's probably cuz I thought you were a freak of nature for being able to draw that good... I dunno. But Your art is awesome... much better than I could do. :)

    ReplyDelete