Wednesday, May 11, 2011

My attempt at gaining a green thumb...

I would love to consider myself a great gardener and landscaper.. but the truth is I'm a fantastic plant killer and yard wrecker haha... So here is my little attempt at gaining a green thumb... I figured start small, so I - with the help of my mom- planted this sweet beauty for my porch :) Who knows- maybe by next year I can have my dream vegetable garden, endless orchard and vineyard, and gorgeous flowering oasis... yeah.. umm.. probably not...

I already forgot the name of the grass looking plant in the back, and the 3 smaller ones in front are pink, purple, and fuchsia vine petunias I believe...



And this is how it looks on the porch... notice the little cutie in the doorway that's our new pup Macie :) ... visit our family blog joelandkell.blogspot.com to see more

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! Haha! It looks good though! :)
    And I saw your new dog! She is so cute (and tiny!)
    ~Jaycee

    ReplyDelete