Monday, November 1, 2010

A is for.... Avatar!

Alright this is what I've been up to for my latest Halloween crafting fun... crafting myself and husband into avatars!... Check out these amazing, articulate, artsy, agile avatars! (Full story on our family page joelandkell.blogspot.com). This was lots of fun, I had planned on getting avatar contacts (yellow with green edges) but they wouldn't get here till today.. bummer, maybe next year... I also made various Halloween treats bat sugar cookies, oreo mummies, and chocolate dipped pretzel mummies... but failed to capture them on film before they were captured by people's stomaches... I apologize... anyway I hope you enjoyed your Halloween!



P.S. We aren't by any means more articulate or agile in these costumes.... it was just wishful thinking....

No comments:

Post a Comment