Wednesday, October 13, 2010

W is for... Witchy pillow!

So I have been up to my neck in projects I've started, and I'm finally finished with some of them... this one I thought was just too cute... I embroidered a little picture I found online, and got some super fun fabric at Ben Franklins and whipped up this whimsical, wild, wacky, witchy pillow! (I only wish that whipped up didn't actually mean.... It took me 3 days to embroider the witch, then 3 hours to finally decide on fabric, then 5 hours trying to figure out how to sew the darn pillow case so everything was lined up and all the same direction... but alas...) Here it is!



and the back.... I just adore this fabric, who comes up with such cuteness?!

1 comment:

  1. Kell! So yeah I made a blog a while ago to show my art and stuff so yeah! Your blog is so cute! And that pillow is adorable! =)

    ReplyDelete