Monday, June 21, 2010

Z is for... zipper flower!

So I haven't been doing a whole lot of cooking or crafting since our house is packed up and stored all across Farmington... but I just had to make some of these... they are soo cute, not too hard to make, cheap (my favorite part) and quite hip I must say... check it out:

First I went to my friendly neighborhood craft store and bought the necessities: hot glue gun ($4), plastic headband ($0.69), sheer black ribbon ($1), and 24 inch black zipper ($2).



Then I simply wrapped the ribbon around the headband and glued in place...



Then I followed the instructions on MarthaStewart.com to make the zipper flower...


and...


Then attached the zipper flower to the finished headband and poof! Cute, hip, and style appeared on my head...

No comments:

Post a Comment